IALF - International Association of Language Fans
The association is for everyone who is interested in foreign languages, likes learning or teaching them.
The mission of IALF is to:
- contribute to raising awareness of the need for learning foreign languages,
- cooperate with similar domestic and foreign institutions,
- promote the dissemination of technical information, exchange experiences and knowledge in the field of language education,
- provide information about language tests, certifications, and opportunities for studying languages,
- encourage an interesting, engaging, motivating form of teaching languages,
- organize own public-benefit events, competitions, aimed at promoting language learning,
- provide online learning materials for language learning,
- organize training courses, seminars, lectures in foreign languages and for language teachers,
- organize and deploy volunteers,
- IALF manages financial, material and service support of Language Flower Fund (LFF).